Learn MoreSenior/Lead Software Engineer - Python/Django
Growing, innovative Software Product company seeks hands-on Leader
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of scalable architecture and cloud technologies like AWS. This is an opportunity to rewrite an existing platform from scratch (Python, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, VUE) to support growth and scaling challenges. Seeking a full stack developer with a focus on backend. Must embrace working with a small team that moves quickly and efficiently. You'll need depth working with SQL and relational databases, strong documentation skills, knowledge of object oriented programming concepts, and the ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent projects. Candidates should have a desire to be challenged and to have their efforts rewarded as the company grows. This role will mentor more junior engineers and be the VP of Engineering's right-hand.
· At least 5+ years of experience in software development
· Must have experience developing software with Python and frameworks like Django or Flask
· A strong understanding of AWS, its services, containerization and microservices
· Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, algorithms, and data structures preferably with experience in Postgres, Mongo, Redis
· Experience with any of the following is an added PLUS: GO, iOS or Android experience (OS level)
· Highly motivated and proactive.
· Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to understand highly technical and abstract concepts.
· Proven ability to solve complex real-world problems.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
This is a direct-hire position located in Carmel Valley and includes salary, stock options, benefits and more.
Our dedication to the aging global population is a core value of our company. We hire talented, empathetic, motivated and creative people from a diversity of backgrounds and experiences.
Learn MoreSenior Software Engineer - PHP/Symfony/AWS
Join these trailblazers writing leading edge software in an incredible downtown space that will blow your mind!
We build a cutting-edge SaaS platform equipping enterprises with the tools they need for success. Explore your potential and strengthen your skillset in this team of innovators, trail-blazers and collaborators. Seeking a Senior Level PHP Developer for a full-time, salaried position.
Seeking talented team members who will:
Design and develop object oriented programming, design patterns, as well as other development methodologies such as SDLC and Agile
Develop backend services and controllers while using Symfony2
Managing source code version control system Git
Design database architecture and maintain for application scalability
Lead a team or mentored other software developers
4+ years of software engineering, object-oriented programming and web development experience
2+ year of experience in full stack development (combination of database architecture/modeling, backend programming, and client side / front end development)
PHP expertise - MUST have 1+ years of experience with a current PHP framework such as Symfony2, Zend, Codeigniter, Laravel, or CakePHP
Solid experience with Amazon Web Services and its many services
Experience with microservices architecture
Thorough understanding of GIT
Thorough understanding of Agile SW Development and adaptability w/rapidly changing requirements
Strong communication skills, as well as excellent technical, analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
BS in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Not required but we'd LOVE it if you had:
Experience with Golang
Experience with Python, PySpark or Pandas
Experience with Amazon Redshift
This is a salaried, direct-hire position offering fantastic perks and exceptional benefits aimed to foster a culture of cooperation and teamwork, and to create an environment where employees love what they do. Located in downtown San Diego.
Medical, dental & vision coverage, 401k matching, unlimited Paid Time Off
Professional Development Reimbursement
Flexible work arrangements
Gourmet coffee bar with nitro cold brew on tap, Fully stocked bar with micro brew drafts
Billiards and ping pong
Seeking candidates without sponsorship requirements at this time. May consider a relocation for the right candidate but this is not a remote position or a junior level position.
Learn MoreSenior Systems Engineer
IT service Provider with a stable and growing Professional Services Practice
Located in Temecula, this leading IT service provider is seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer. We are the IT department for many clients in Southern California. The Sr. Systems Engineer is responsible for the architecture, installation, support and documentation of client systems infrastructure networks; capability with the following technologies from Microsoft to include all facets of a Windows based network. Experience with any of the following technologies is a big plus; VMware, Enterprise Storage, Converged and Hyper-converged infrastructure, Linux based networks, Networking, and Firewalls. The Senior Systems Engineer will also mentor junior level engineers within the managed services business and determine how less experienced engineers can be utilized to further develop their capabilities and value to the company.
Minimum Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
• 7 years of systems infrastructure design & implementation with an emphasis on Microsoft technologies.
• 5 years of experience working in a consulting environment.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
• Able to lead and provide direction to network administrators and consultants working on medium to large scale projects including project management activities.
• Ability to work weekends and/or off hours as necessary to meet Company's needs.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Technical Readiness: Maintain “expert” level technical capability on technologies included in the Company’s Professional Services practice. The Sr. Systems Engineer is the resident expert in relation to products from key partners. You’ll be expected to continually expand technical expertise through self-study, on-line training, manufacturer seminars, etc. You’ll also investigate and recommend products and/or technologies from vendors that will further enhance our partner portfolio and improve competitive advantage.
Service Delivery: Review and implement projects based on approved agreements, statements of work, and/or client services work orders; ensure that all required deliverables are completed to client’s satisfaction; and provide status to Account Manager. Ensure manufacturer or industry best practices during design and implementation; and that solutions adhere to general security best practices. Develop and document processes, methodology, project templates, and solutions articles that speed delivery of projects and service offerings.
Sales Support: Provide technical sales support by creating and/or completing statements of work, solutions architecture, and engaging on pre-sales technical calls. Create a level of technical awareness for customers by exposing them to new technologies and instruct them on how the technology can aspects of their operational infrastructure or business operations.
Our company offers a friendly team and a company culture including:
• Competitive Salary and great medical and dental benefits
• Fun and clean work environment where you will be treated with respect at all times
• Espresso machine, more snacks than you could ever want, and free lunches
• Ping pong tournaments
• Latest technology and tools
Learn MoreAnalytics Consultant
Perform data analysis and be client-facing as part of the Analytics team
This San Diego software company is pushing the boundaries of predictive analytics, workflow automation, scheduling, and forecasting. Seeking a junior to mid-level Analytics Consultant. As a member of the analytics team, the Analytics Consultant participates in solution delivery and customer acquisition projects solving real-world predictive modeling, forecasting, resource planning and other data analytics problems. Works closely with clients in all phases of the solution delivery from process audit and bench marking to modeling, implementation, validation and on-going support.
• Support client engagements and analytics projects end-to-end
• Perform data management and analysis on client data which will include:
• Perform data clean-up; identify data discrepancies; generate basic descriptive statistics
• Query and analyze data using SQL queries; generate charts showing trends, correlations
• Perform statistical analysis and devise modeling approaches utilizing techniques like regression analysis, simulation modeling, time-series forecasting, queuing/stochastic models, linear/non-linear programming, heuristics/algorithm development, etc.
• Develop reports (Word and PowerPoint) to document analysis and results
• Offer creative ideas in design meetings to solve industry or client specific problems
• Travel (up to 15% of time) to client offices for data collection, meetings and executive presentations
o B.S. in industrial engineering, business, statistics, or closely related discipline is required. Masters degree is preferred.
o Coursework or work experience with statistical analysis is required
o 6+ months of work or academic project experience analyzing large datasets is preferred
• Required Qualifications:
o Knowledge of basic statistics (confidence intervals, significance testing, etc.) is required
o Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required
o Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server is required
o Proficiency in programming using any language such as C#, VB, Perl/Python etc. required
o Presentation skills—the candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
o Be driven and a self-starter with the ability to run with a project with little guidance
• Desired Qualifications:
o Knowledge of conducting statistical analyses in R or JMP is preferred
o Demonstrated ability to handle and analyze large datasets (50GB+) is preferred
o Prior experience in the banking industry is preferred
Learn More.NET Software Engineers
Profitable growing Analytics software Product Company in San Diego
Seeking software engineers for this growing software company focused on pushing the boundaries of predictive analytics, workflow optimization, scheduling, and forecasting with cloud based applications. You will find yourself surrounded by a group of motivated and highly talented engineers and professionals all with the common goal of making this company’s technology, platform, and products a commercial success.
The benefits of growth-phase companies are many:
- Numerous opportunities for professional development and responsibility
- Rapid and open decision making
- Rapid pace of progress
- The pleasure that derives from working in a tight-knit highly functional team
- Develop web based software within predefined specifications.
- Offer creative ideas in design meetings to solve industry or client specific problems.
- Be driven and a self-starter with the ability to run with a project with little guidance.
- Develop and assist other team members in preparing and executing test plans.
- Assist in establishing best practices and efficient development practices.
- Assist in the development of documentation.
- Help support clients in using the software solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience in web-based software development. We will consider junior level up through senior/lead Engineers
- Experience working on project teams including a mix of both clients and internal resources.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Experience with versioning software using source control software.
- Database experience, both structurally and with writing SQL.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other Technical field.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
This is a direct-hire position with competitive salary and benefits located in San Diego. Stable company with continued growth and increasing revenue each year. Intelligent, dedicated and loyal team help create a very positive work environment. We offer a fun, challenging, start-up environment with amazing opportunity for growth, experienced mentoring from longtime industry experts, and rapid career development. Employees at Enjoy snacks, drinks, catered lunches, and regular company group events and schedule flexibility.